Friday, July 1, 2011

Placement Exam

So I know I haven't posted in a bit but that's only because I've been very busy.  I was so busy I totally forgot that my placement exam for calculus was due on June 30th.  Here I am finishing it right now, staying up till 2 o'clock on a summer evening taking a motherfucking calculus test, and guess what?  I failed.  Miserably.  Seriously, What The FUCK.  I got a whopping 47% on it, but then again, maybe that's because I took BC Calculus as a Junior and as a senior...didn't take calc.  What is wrong with the school system?  Do they not understand that after a whole year, people tend to forget things?  Don't highschools know that Colleges give out placement exams? Maybe then, they would make it so juniors take AB calc and seniors take BC calc.  FUcking A.  Anyways, please comment below with anything funny I can watch because I really need something to lighten me up.  Thank you all.  I'll be back with a more interesting post soon.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment